Maryland Crab Soup
Shenanigan's Maryland Crab Soup is an Eastern Shore favorite, made with lots of veggies and blue crab in a spicy tomato-based broth. Soup consists of carrots, onions, peas, green beans, and corn.
The flavor of the crab meat is ok. There are some large chunks of crab, but they end up kind of stringy and dry. Veggies aren't very fresh tasting at all. While the soup has a nice smell to it, there isn't much spice. Broth tastes like canned tomatos. What spice there is to the sup does linger around a bit, but you don't really notice it in the watery tomato broth.
- Review Date:09/29/2012 7:54p
- Atmosphere:Busy with a wait
- Item(s) Ordered:Maryland Crab Soup
- Soup Style:Vegetable Crab Soup
- Order Type:Cup
- Crab Content:25%
- Additional Ingredients:50%
- Overall Impression:Mediocre